Monday, January 21, 2013

Winter Running

This was me this morning after a quick 3 mile run.  The temperature was ZERO DEGREES!  How do you like the ice crystals in my hair.  You should have seen my friend Natalie.  She had ice crystals in her eyebrows and eyelashes.  


 She looked a little bit like Matt did after his 10 mile run last Friday.  Check out this real live snowman!




When there is packed snow and ice on the ground, these bad boys are just the thing to keep you from slipping.  Yak Trax are a great invention.  I should have showed the underneath part with the steal coils.


Here is Matt and I after a run a couple of weeks ago  It was cold (you can see some ice crystals beginning to form in my hair) but not as freezing as it was today.  How 'bout that snot about to drip from Matt's nose!  Oh, the joys of winter running!


No comments:

Post a Comment