Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Other December Pictures

Babysitting Kit and Olive while Jed and Heather went Christmas shopping


A Christmas Day kiss


 Skyping with Elder Eastman in La Concordia, Ecuador



A family game of Monopoly


An evening with Chelsea and Spencer


Shopping for a wedding dress with my girls at Fantasy Bridal


Christmas Eve Pajama Hunt with our guest, Geri, from Singapore


Christmas morning

Plates to go with our 12 Days Joy theme


Christmas Day snow storm




Emma's new toy


Seeing Star Wars in comfortable style


Jultompten came again to our Wright Fammy Jammy Christmas Party




Serving at the Utah Food Bank after Christmas with Uncle Erik's family


1 comment:

  1. Lexi has that same record player. I cannot believe Chelsea is getting married. I just got her invite in the mail. Beautiful girl and handsome guy. I told my girls they better get moving. If they would just date, I would be content!! Tell Chelsea congrats!

    ReplyDelete