Saturday, June 29, 2019

New Love







This cute couple is about to get married in two weeks from today.  I'm so happy for my boy.  He found a beautiful lady to love for the rest of eternity.  She is good to him and loves him.  That is what a momma wants for her son.  She comes from a great family who has welcomed Josh with open arms.  And we welcome Megan into ours.

Last week, Matt and I went to the Logan Temple to be with Megan, some of her family, and Josh as she received her endowment.  It was a very special experience.



Last night, a bridal shower was held for Megan at her Grandma Linda's home in Sandy.  My mom, sister Heather and sister in law Kimi attended with me and Emma.  It was fun to meet more of her family and see her with both of her look-alike sisters.  We had a yummy dinner, and then we showered her with presents to help her set up her new home with Josh.  


No comments:

Post a Comment