Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Hammer Time

Our wonderful friends and neighbors, the Hammer family, invited us to go boating with them one night at the end of August. We went to Lucky Peak Reservoir.
They took us to one of their favorite docks. We ate dinner and then had some fun in the water. It was a nice, hot night, but the water was still too cold for me.
Josh really loves to wake board.
Oh my goodness. He is just too cute. He's looking so grown up.
Here's my buddy, Natalie. She's one hot water skier.
Me no likey dark and cold water. It freaks me out. But not wanting to be an old, almost 40 year old fuddy duddy, I decided I would get on the raft with Natalie and be pulled to my death.
Matt and Joel and the little girls were on the boat. They wanted to flip us pretty bad.
Emma was probably worried for her screaming mother. Not really. I was having a blast with Natalie.
Chloe got to drive the boat. Was she the one who finally flipped me over and skipped me across the water three times like a flat stone?
No, it was all my husband's doing. He told Joel to go ahead and flip us cause apparently he thought I needed to get out of my comfort zone. I guess he didn't know I was already there! I wasn't pulled to my death. I didn't die. Here I am all wet like a dog that just got thrown into the tub. But I have a smile on my face. All is good. Thanks Hammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment