Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

I am 41 today.  Forty has been good to me, and I look forward to what happens to me this year.  I am grateful to be alive.  Thanks Mom and Dad!  I have had a good life because of my family and the gospel of Jesus Christ.  So many blessings.

I have been spoiled today.  I love all of the gifts that my loved ones have given me.  Thanks to all who have gifted me your love in meaningful ways.  I appreciate it.  Even facebook messages are awesome!

Look at the birthday gift that came today from the government!  My second passport book.  Matt took the pic of me.  It's better than my last passport picture.   Thanks, USA.  I love ya, but I'd like to leave you for a little while.



1 comment:

  1. That is way too good a picture to be a passport photo!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete