Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From Brazil to Florida

I'm way behind on my Amazing Race wrap-up. It ended last week. Sad for me. Have I mentioned that I LOVE that show? It was a good season. I enjoyed every minute of it. It did not disappoint me. Has it ever?

I'm not in the mood to really write about the last two destinations anymore. But I can't skip it all together. So I will share my favorite part of the Rio de Janeiro, Brazil leg of the race.



You HAVE to watch this. It cracked me up! I wish this clip was longer cause the whole thing was just so hilarious. Maybe if you don't watch the show, it won't be so funny to you cause you don't know these guys. But Zev and Justin were my faves and I wish that they would have won the million dollars. They should have just because of what they had to endure in Brazil. All of the contestants that were left had to go through 15 minutes of a Brazilian waxing session. They didn't get anything waxed "down there", but legs and armpits and chests were done. Zev and Justin were the hairiest contestants by far. Poor guys. Take a minute and watch this short CLIP. They had so much hair to wax that time ran out with only half their chests done!

After the waxing, bar tending, and dancing the samba in carnival clothing, the racers left Brazil and flew to Miami, Florida and made their way to the Florida Keys.



This is a picture of Seven Mile Bridge. The last teams rode bicycles over this bridge to the finish line. The sisters, Kisha and Jen, beat out the Globetrotters, Big Easy and Flight Time. It was a fun finale.

I will miss you Phil Keoghan! Where are "we" going next?

No comments:

Post a Comment