Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Detour Worth Taking



My lucky day! Matt and I were running into the mall for a few minutes to get him a new shirt. We parked at Dillard's and had to walk past their beautiful shoe department. Except we didn't walk past it. Dillard's was having one of their big shoe sales. The ones that I never know about ahead of time. The stars alined just right, and I happened to be at the mall just in time to have the first pick of the crop. These are Sofft brand. Normally $89. I got them for $30! Love the color! I had on jeans and a green cardigan. These little yellow beauties looked so cute with the outfit I had on. I wanted to wear them out of the store but I waited until I got in the car on the way home.

We used up our limited mall minutes on my shoe shopping and never made it to the store we were headed for to get Matt's shirt. What a sweet husband. He loves to buy me cute shoes.

2 comments:

  1. They are DARLING! Way to take one for the team Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, love those! They are the perfect shade of yellow and I'm jealous of your good deal! I always try to find Sofft brand at TJ Maxx but never find them there - I need to watch Dillards for sales more often!

    ReplyDelete