Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Little Taste of Fall

Are you in the mood for a new yummy treat that has the taste of autumn? You gotta try this recipe Apple Cider Floats at Our Best Bites. I made these for my Young Women Standards Night last week. Oh, they are gooooood.
Another fav that I must make every fall are Easy Pumpkin Cookies. No picture here, but imagine little orangey brown blobs of goodness. All you need for a half batch is 1 box of Spice Cake mix, 1 15 oz can of pumpkin, and a half bag of mini chocolate chips. Of course you don't have to use mini chocolate chips, but they are just right for these little cookies. Just the right proportion of chocolate per cookie. Bake at 350 degrees for about 14 minutes. A half batch still makes a lot of cookies. I like to use my smallest cookie scoop for these. I think it made about 50 for my Standards Night.
Here is my latest find at Tai Pan Trading that FINALLY opened here in Boise. It is a smaller store than the ones in Utah, but I'm ok with that. This cute, three tier jar was only $7.00 on Friday for the grand opening of the store. My family is gonna love me when they see these treats in here this afternoon when they come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment