Monday, February 20, 2012

Phil's Back!

Last night was the premier of season 20 of The Amazing Race!

I was not disappointed.  Am I ever?  What a great beginning!  The race started in the wine country of the Los Angeles area.  Gorgeous autumn colors on the grapevines.  The contestants flew to Santa Barbara, Argentina.


Someone from each team had to sky dive!  And when they picked who was going to do the roadblock, they didn't know that that person wasn't going to be the sky diver.  It was the other person that had to jump.  I would have been tricked if Matt and I were on the show.  I would have said "you do it" and then it would have wound up being me jumping out of that little plane!  Yikes!

For your viewing enjoyment!

The next thing they had to do was make 120 empanadas.  60 meat filled and 60 cheese filled.  They had different crimping methods for both.  It got my mouth watering.

These girls wind up coming in last and get eliminated

So guess what's for dinner tonight!  We are going to a dive in Boise called Tango's that has awesome Argentine empanadas.  This is as close as I'm gonna get to Argentina for a long time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment