Friday, December 13, 2019

My Running/Walking/Early Morning Chatting Buddy


This is my friend Rebecca Steinmetz.  She was in my ward before it split this past May.  I didn't get to know her before October 2018 because I was still attending the YSA ward.  But I met up with her while cleaning the apartment of a lady who was moving out of the home ward.  We got to talking about running and how I used to be so diligent at it.  She got me out the very next morning, and from then, we started running together three times a week for the rest of the fall and all of winter.  She hurt her knee mid-Spring, and I decided to stop running and start power walking.  She started back with me when her knee was feeling better.  We walked and sweated all summer long.  I love having a girlfriend again to talk with about whatever.  We've had great conversations for over a year now, and I look forward to more wonderful walks in 2020! 

No comments:

Post a Comment