Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Mom's Day

My special present for Mother's Day this year (besides asking Emma to wear her hair in pigtails which she happily did) was having all three of my kids at home with me.  Josh surprised me in the late morning which just made my day.  I'm so glad I thought to get a quick picture of the four of us before he left after dinner.  Piper sneaked into the photo which is awesome.  Thanks, Spencer, for being behind the camera.  Matt and Megan were both at work.  I missed having them around.


Matt and I gave our moms potted flowers which has kinda become a tradition for us since moving here to Utah.  They seem to like getting them each year.  We paid them both visits earlier in the week.  I wish I had thought to take pictures with them that day.  


And here's a funny meme that a friend sent me.  I love a good quarantine meme.  

And while I'm at it... here's another one, not related to Mother's Day, that cracks me up.



Here's my latest mask picture.  It's a much better looking mask (is there such a thing?) and more comfortable to wear since it goes around my ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment