Sunday, December 18, 2022

Number 51

To celebrate my 51st birthday, Matt took me to dinner at Bombay House because he knows my love of Indian food.  He ordered our food medium spicy because he knows that's how I like it even though he doesn't.  It was so yummy and certainly didn't disappoint.  

The next day, he took me to the Grand America for a night's stay.  What a beautiful hotel.  We enjoyed walking around the main level seeing their fun Christmas window displays and life size gingerbread house.  Our room was fabulous.  We had room service at night after we got there and also in the morning for breakfast.  It was so nice to spend that time together.  Matt spoiled me with a Dyson hairdryer.  If you know how expensive and awesome those are, you know it's a good gift.  Emma bought hydrangeas for me at Trader Joes which was such a lovely gesture.  I got to enjoy them for well over a week.  



No comments:

Post a Comment