Sunday, December 25, 2022

Our Christmas 2022

Early in the month, Matt took Emma and I to see A Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theater.  This was Emma's first time seeing it.  We all loved it!  We sat on the front row which was fun.  


I knew Emma wished for a 12 Days of Christmas which I stopped doing a few years ago.  But I decided at the last minute to throw one together for her.  It certainly wasn't the best one I've ever done, but it was a joy for me to do it.  The theme was Simply Jesus.  Each day tied into Jesus just as it all should.  Here are a few pictures of some of the things I gave or things we did together.  

The 12 Days ended with a Christmas Eve Shepherd's Dinner.  We've never done that before, but I think we will try to keep it as a new tradition. Christmas Day was lovely.  Opening presents, eating waffles, and then going to church for a wonderful sacrament meeting.  That evening the three of us had a traditional ham dinner.  Matt and I loved having Emma back home with us for our Christmas celebrations this year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment