Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11-1-11

You know what I love? The coziness that autumn brings. I love the feeling of a cool fall day. You know what goes with that? A steamer from Moxie Java. Today I had my first of the season, and I chose pumpkin with skim milk. Mmmmm. It was amazing.
Driving around town this morning, I was amazed at how many leaves have fallen from the changing trees. We had wind last night and it continues today. Leaves were blowing across the roads, and it looked awesome. I snapped a picture of a tree in my neighborhood. It's too bad it won't look like this tomorrow.
I'm not big into Halloween, but it is still fun to see my kids enjoy it. This year we went to a small, family owned pumpkin patch near our neighborhood. This is the second time we have gone there, and I think we will continue to go there each year to support it. No pics of the pumpkin picking, but here is a pic of Matt and the girls carving their pumpkins. Josh picked out the smallest pumpkin he could find, so there wasn't any carving for him this year.
Emma wanted to be a nerd for Halloween this year. After stopping at a couple of thrift stores, this is what I came up with. She loved it.
Chelsea went to a halloween party. I bought her a cheap wig that looked nothing like the picture on the front of the package, and she wore a dress that belonged to her great grandmother. It was perfect for whatever she was:)

No comments:

Post a Comment