Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Celebrating Another Finish



Today was the last day of the 2010-2011 school year. We are so proud of our kids. They were awesome students this year... like every year. This morning I went to the party store and bought these balloons for them. I also picked up some silly string. The kids came home from a half day of school and found these waiting for them. I hope they know I wub them! Cause I DO! Tonight we are going to get some New York style pizza at Guidos. What a yummy treat.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you had them at home for them. The moms up here bring them to the school to be delivered. (along with HUGE bouquets of flowers, candy bouquets, balloons, stuffed animals etc..) Might I say a little much! Are they trying to say way to go kids or hey all you other parents, teachers look how cool of a mom I am? I mean really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they are going all out like that, I would bet that they do it cause of the second reason. In our school district, deliveries can't be made so it's not a problem here. When are you done with your job for the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday. (I've been told that the moms that bring in all the stuff are the crappy moms. Shocker) BTW, still waiting on my running skirt

    ReplyDelete