Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Leader of Our Pack

Today we honored the father of my children... that would be Matt. He is a hard worker, a righteous patriarch of our home, a man of many talents, and an all around fun dad.













This year, here is how we chose to thank him...



He got a new grill. A red shiny one. One with a good cover which will help keep next year's nest builders out of the grill.
And this is what I made him for a special treat. I used fresh strawberries for the topping. Click HERE if you want the recipe. It's from Our Best Bites. It was so yummy!


Matt aka Dad... We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect Father's Day present! We bought a cookbook at Barnes and Nobles last year called Weber's Way To Grill, we haven't made a recipe in it yet that we didn't like.

    I love all the pictures, Matt is a super cool Dad, with a super cool family to boot :) Hope it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea for a grilling cookbook. We need one of those. Hope your Father's Day was wonderful too. I know my bro must be a good daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved seeing more of your family this year and realizing what a good dad Matt is to his family and hubbs to his wife. Ps. Jealous about the grill...one day. :)

    ReplyDelete