Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Choo Choo Tracks

I now have someone in the house who shares a little bit of my pain. My little Emma got braces last week. Just the upper four front teeth. She is certainly not having as much discomfort as I did. My old almost 40 year old mouth must not be as flexible/pliable (whatever the word is) than my young kids. I hurt for weeks and weeks and weeks. Emma doesn't seem to be bothered too much. She chose to have pink and green bands this month. She got a t-shirt from the ortho AND she gets to earn points for cool gift certificates etc. What about me? What about the old folks who choose to put themselves through the pain of getting straight teeth for the same price as the kids? Actually, mine are more expensive since they are the clear kind. I've been jipped! I guess I get to buy my own prize at the end. Maybe if I make and wear my own Howell Orthodontics t-shirt at my next appointment, they will give ME points towards an iTunes card. I might just try it.... just kidding. I'm a big girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment